IT Security for Business
GreenLoop can perform penetration testing to mimic attacks on your network, find the holes and then make recommendations to remediate them.
- External Testing – gives a view into what the outside world can see in your network.
- Internal Testing – looks to find the risks posed by your staff and other individuals with access to your internal network.
Security Risk Assessments (SRA) to address HIPAA and Meaningful Use requirements.
- The SRA can be a stand alone assessment that looks at an organizations physical, administrative and technical safeguards or part of an overall Security Management Process.
- Protect your ePHI against risks that can be reasonably anticipated.
- Core requirement to receive Medicare and Medicaid EHR Incentive Payments (AKA “Meaningful Use).
- Required by HIPAA
- Good business practice!
Assistance with PCI compliance
From the world’s largest corporations to small Internet stores, compliance with the PCI Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) is vital for all merchants who accept credit cards, online or offline, because nothing is more important than keeping your customer’s payment card data secure. GreenLoop can help:
- Determine your specific compliance requirements
- Scan all devices and web apps
- Remediate issues impeding your PCI compliance